For a global brand communications and Tech Firm
- Minimum of School Certificate qualification
- Proficient in Computing covering Windows, Microsoft Office suite, Google Workspace and Social Media Management
- Great organizational skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Effective communication skills
- Effective office administration skills
- Opening and closing the office
- Ensuring the office and its environs are clean always
- Attending to and providing the following services to walk-in clients: typing, photocopying, scanning, email services, instant passport photographs, lamination etc.
- Managing computer trainees
- Carrying out administrative tasks including correspondence, marketing, social media marketing using CRM’s, errands etc.
- Managing all business resources and being legally accountable for them
- Must live within Awoyaya or its environs
- Male preferred
Office Hours: 8AM to 8PMOpening Days: Monday to Saturday
The business is a global operation with clients in Nigeria, the United States, United Kingdom and other countries across the globe. There is definite opportunity for significant growth as the business continues to rapidly grow with significant potential in the global market space. It has the intention of expanding its app and game development and, digital comic operations. The business has a philosophy of effective service hinged upon accuracy and precision, creative and result-oriented approach, dedication, hard work, honesty, integrity, calm and helpful approach to all clients and prospects and, evident loyalty.
Send resume and cover letter to:
WhatsApp via +234 905 743 769