The Harco Black pullets can be raised in deep-litter as well as cage systems. They have been developed with reference to enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
These birds are renowned for
- High feed intake capacity.
- Improved feed conversion ratio.
- Ability to perform well and adapt to a variety of conditions.
- Excellent livability in different climates
- Large eggs.
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
We offer the Black pullets. The chicks’ good livability, egg quality, and production make them a great choice for commercial egg producers.
- The price displayed is for a carton of 50 chicks (minimum order is 1 carton).