Type: 16 units Student Self-contain (Personal Toilet & Kitchen)
Location: Ikole Ekiti
Attractions: Federal University Student Hostels
Contact: Call (+234) 09035497096 Or
Whatsapp (+234) 08033307242
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Ikole Campus is an extension of the university, and it houses reputable faculty in engineering and agriculture as well as other recently approved facilities and departments.
The main attraction in this part of Ekiti State has been the campus presence.
For any investor ready to invest in real estate, it is a profitable sow with huge potential.
The current maximum bid is ~17 million~, Negotiable.
Estate rental has unquestionably been the most successful investment in Nigeria.
The benefits of this investment are as follows:
1. The existence and expansion of an institution in a The benefits of this investment are as follows:
1. The existence and expansion of an institution in a State is a major draw for students.
Recently, the Federal University of Oye-Ekiti expanded its campus in Ikole Ekiti by adding new faculties.
Due to this, there is now more demand for student housing.
2. The average rent for a self-contained apartment today in any area where students predominate is 150,000 or more, demonstrating that if an investment of 17M is made in a self-contained with 16 units, the capital invested will be realized in about 7 years.
3. The faucet and electrical wiring were already in place, as can be seen in the image below.
4. Land receipts approved government building plans, and surveys are all easily accessible documents.
5. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, the Nigerian real estate industry contributed 6.39 percent of the nation’s GDP in 2020 (despite the pandemic).
The industry has demonstrated a great tolerance to any risk that would wreck other investments.
This is undoubtedly a profitable investment.